Tuesday, January 14, 2020

When You'll turn 5

As You're about to turn 5,
my heart shines galore bright,

   Cant wait for the D-day,
   Will be an important milestone in our life,


         You are turning naughtier in every vibe,
          Oh my dear, without You so colorless is my life,

                             At times i feel running inside flip-flap theory,
                              but my mind body n soul spins around you truly,


                   Oh my Ashvik,
                   oh my love,
                   
   How dear You are to me,
   For sure in You i wish to splurge


                                   Days may come and go,
                                    Will wait for more milestones with You,  


                         The best gift Your dad gave to me,
                         in 2014 and all the years to come,

                                        Is nothing else, but You                                    
                                     & his undying love and care for You

     
                    

No comments: