I am back to my motherland India!!
Almost every act of mine reminds me of my wonderful times in Germany, be it the need to switch on a cooling agent while bearing the intense heat here, to finding no need to wait for the green signal on road crossings..)
The last one year has added one more entry in Germany born renowned physicst Albert Einstein's fan list!!
Well that fan is me..
There are some quotes by him for the benefit of the common man!!
1. Our defense is not in our armaments, nor in science, nor in going underground. Our defense is in law and order.
2. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
3. A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future.
4. I am by heritage a Jew, by citizenship a Swiss, and by makeup a human being, and only a human being, without any special attachment to any state or national entity whatsoever.
5. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
6. I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war.
7. Falling in love is not at all the most stupid thing that people do — but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it.
8. Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.
9. It is a scale of proportions which makes the bad difficult and the good easy.
10. I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.
To find some more amazing stuff, visit the link: