Saturday, July 19, 2008
Thank You Strangers!!
I was browsing through my thoughts one day when i realized that my blog has beautifully utilized the free server space on blogger.com by trying my best in thanking my dear family members and loving friends for showering their unending mercy on me...
But there are some other great souls in my life whom i've badly failed to thank even once for being so considerate to me while brightening my days without asking for anything in return..!
This post of mine is exclusively dedicated to those strangers who have touched my soul in so many different ways. i may not be able to recall all but my heart surely owes a lot to them'''
1. My first thanks to the young boy working at the grocery store who delivers me mineral water container at my doorstep at the blink of a phone call..Thank you so much Mr. ...wish i had asked your name earlier..(
2. My second thanks to the PC expert in the office who always responds to my request whenever my office PC starts troubling in the middle of all deadlines.. My satisfactory office ratings would not have been possible without your timely help!
3. My third thanks to my landlady who keeps on pinging me whenever she foresees any trouble like electricity cuts, water shortage, community strikes so that i have sufficient time to plan for the day ahead!
4. My fourth thanks to the maid in my office who is always more than willing to drop a water bottle at my desk so that i don't feel de-hydrated in such a humid weather of Gurgaon, God bless you my dear!
5. My fifth thanks to the traffic police standing at the junctions in such a hot & polluted environment to regulate the huge traffic flow..great job dudes!!
6. My sixth thanks to the security guards who safeguard our vehicles at night in a city where the crime rate has already touched the peaks, and give away their comfort so that we can manage to have some peace of mind!
7. My seventh thanks to our old clients who do not fail to distribute excellence awards to their ex-team after getting delayed success from the IT products we worked upon!
8. My eighth thanks to the cognitive minds who help me trace my path on the road when i see myself lost because of my poor direction sense..!
9. My ninth thanks to the great singers and lyricists whose music we relish listening while traversing long distances on the road...Your music makes the long distances look so short and enjoyable..
10. Last but never the least, my heartfelt thanks to those blog visitors of mine who surely help me maintain a mysterious smile on my face, for they keep on hitting Avant Garde so often but never wish to connect to me directly..Thanks a ton for being such a vital though silent member of my blogosphere...I surely wish to connect to them much more, for they can surely help me improve my weak areas...
.. Google, Moutain View
... VSNL, Bhubneshwar
... Reliance, Meerut
... ABTS-DSL, Bangalore
... BT-Central Plus, London
... Toyota Motors, Chula Vista
... Reliance, Dubai
... Verizon, New York
... Videotron, Quebec
... I2 tech, Dallas
... Hewitt, Lincolnshire
... NIB, Jaipur
... Google, New York
... At&t, Chicago
... At&t, LA
... ADSL, Utrecht
... Shankars Emporium, Singapore
... UPC, Vienna
... Telus, Calgary
... Comcast cable, Michigan
... University of Wisconsin
... Bharti Televentures, Bhopal
... Bsky-B, UK
... Pakistan Telecommunication, Karachi
... Qwest Communications, Illinois
... Sify limited, Calcutta
... At&t, San Francisco
I may've failed to acknowledge some more of my anonymous friends, but one thing is for sure,
We all breathe in the same air,
walk on the same earth,
share the same kind of ups and downs of life cycle,
feel the same compassion for the not so privileged souls,
work on the same 1-9 numerals, A-Z alphabets,
remain ever hooked to Google and Yahoo technologies...
and at the top of everything..
have the same heartbeat running in our hearts...
which if not consciously but surely at a sub-conscious level,
tunes to the same unique omni-present loving God..