Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In search for the Truth!


I like silence, I like peace,
I like the way my mother makes me feel!
.
.
I fear lust, i fear greed,
I fear having too many branches to swing!
.
.
I love music, i love resonating breeze,
For the magic of the soul is something i breathe in!
.
.
I 'm scared of material loss, i'm scared of death,
Wish i could take this life just like any other test!
.
.
But for one and all, i wish luck,
I wish hope & i wish strength!
.
.
I wish power to resolve contradictory goals fighting every moment within you!
I wish a peaceful relationship with every living entity around you!
I wish clarity of mind to reach the ultimate goal surrounding truth!!
.
.
The truth that does not last for a day or two,
But whose very foundation gives you every reason that defines no one else but You!


No comments: