Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Unspoken Bond

Year 2004 was divine,
My friend brought me to Your holy shrine,

I've loved You many a times,
But not as true as my brother loves his Sai,

My grandmother spends her life,
Chanting Your holy names day & night,

My sister while following Your guiding light,
Treats every human being around with love and pride,

Faith & Patience can give me a fearless flight,
And free my heart from materialistic desires full of poisonous tides,

Our Master is one, be we living in cold or heat,
With all my mind and heart, i bow to Your lotus feet,

Let the unspoken bond fill colors varied and deep,
In this bond of love, i seek Your mercy every autumn & spring!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

few times i have accompanied my friends to Sai temple and touched by the way peace is maintained. nice tribute Pooja!

-indra