Friday, April 27, 2007

Downtime is not an option















When a single hour of network downtime can cost you millions. ..
downtime is not an option.

I came across a poster of Agilent technologies on converged networks, while i was strolling in the aisle in my office..

worth seeing link:

www.agilent.com/comms/onenetworks

and somehow, it fits so well with my thought process....

bcz i spend a lot of my time in introspection..

and that can be called a downtime...

or there are phases in ur life, where you feel you have not achieved much...or may be u have completely lost....

and the time wasted in repenting, is i guess another waste.....

and this must be avoided in any case.......

or when u do really good, but even then things get worse...

Like when Steve Jobs was thrown out of his own company....

at times even i have a nightmare, that things that are so dear to me, might get lost...

like my clutch pencil when i was in 12th Std...

oh my God! i was really upset when it stopped working properly..

but eventually, i set it right...

and then my blog.....the most dear thing to me right now....

if one fine day, i realise this is gone, i will throw a bucket full of tears....

but then, there is alwys a ray of hope..

i will rebuild it again..very much like Steve worked again after he lost his Apple..

other things very much dear to me are

my mobile phone, my laptop, my passport!!

i hope i dont lose them...bcz if i lose them..i will feel bad....

but then, this list keeps on getting refreshed...

and i will surely program myself in such a way that even in my downtime, i turn to something productive....

bcz every downtime happens for a reason...

the sine wave should be alwyz there.....

without this curve, this life wld be quite predictable...

and that is something, i never want things to be!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog :)

Anonymous said...

hey Pooja, your blog is really good :-)