Tuesday, April 17, 2007

When my signal connects to urs!!







My days here are in the lab.....



where all i see often is a mesh of wires..
trying to analyse signals going here and there..
and if LED is blinking..
then why is it blinking at the fst place......
and if it is red...then why not green!!!!
hahahahaha,,,,


and yah....rest of the hours...
My apartment is on the 11th Floor!!!
so the snapshot of entire Dusseldorf......
my frds say i shd charge 2E per visit to my place!!
for it is just so lovely.....
The Rhine river is nearby..
and then what it reminds me of alwz...

is our Juhu Beach..Victoria Terminal...
Oh my God, i miss Bombay!!
though i have been to this lovely place only once!!


and then this Nokia phone
given by my company...

starting from Panasonic -) Samsung -) Sony Ericsson...
now i have Nokia 2610....


and yah, that reminds me of some wonderful lyrics,
I had found somewhere hidden in my laptop :---


You take a piece of me with you
Every time you say goodbye

so true....
I miss my dear ones...
and everytime, i talk to them..
I feel as if there is nothing to worry...
for they are alwz with me.
and that what makes me smile.....


No comments: