Even Indian newspapers don't fascinate me much these days...full of troubling news..From discussions trying to figure out if Obama can deliver, to the stress factor among school kids committing suicide...such a sad state !
Though life is kinda tough everywhere, but i guess in India we've a habit of multiplying our stress by a factor of 10 ourselves...without any concrete reason..Aren't we born to celebrate life...for life is so beautiful..Lets give our best n forget the rest.. Remember there used to be a heliocentric theory by Nicolas Copernicus, claiming the Sun at the centre of the solar system..which had to be replaced by elliptical orbits to fit the data better...
Just like Science is ever dynamic, so is the human mind..
Stagnation in any form can lead to serious problems..
Lets remember that there can be nothing as "final"..every act or authority is questionable...!........!
Hey tomorrow is the festival of colors..Holi..
I m so excited..
Hope God bestows each one with His favorite wheel of colors having all the exciting shades of the spectrum while spreading Love, Success, Health & Happiness in abundance..
Feel like sharing life's little instructions, rediscovered at my relative's place:
1. Talk slow, but think quick.
2. Be an original, if that means being a little eccentric, so be it.
3. Everyone deserves a birthday cake.Never celebrate a birthday without one.
4. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
5. Remember the ones who love you.
6. Go home for the holidays.
7. Don't take everything too seriously.
8. Do the right thing, regardless of what others think.
9. Don't judge people by their relatives.
10. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
11. Volunteer - Sometimes the jobs no one wants conceal big opportunities.
Dedicatedly following point 6 these days...Happy Holi!!