It has taught me the essence of giving n sharing...for it beautifully embraces in it the virtues reqd by all to survive happily..and help us develop an attitude of gratitude for all the mercy of the Great God on us, eventually leading to catharsis.
Last weekend, i happened to attend one of my distant relatives place..i was so moved to see their love n affection for their paralysed dog..When i asked dear uncle, he told me that it was 15 days old when we brought it to our house..so touching..
I guess problems in life are inevitable..but how we deal with them determines our altitude..a positive attitude towards them will surely lead to tapping of our full potential..
I received a forward from an astrologer, Jenna where she has metaphorically explained what tapping of incredible potential means:
Imagine a person who has never known any modern technology (for example someone living in the heart of a dense jungle). One day this person is given a radio tuned in to a very precise radio station and he finds it suddenly extraordinary to be able to listen to music through what is essentially a small box.
He is told that to listen to this music he need only press the 'on' button without having to do anything else to listen to this music. This person thinks this radio is a wonderful invention and then spends a number of years listening to this radio and to the same program as the radio stays on the same station all of the time.
And then one day someone else comes along and shows him that there are a multitude of other stations and frequencies to listen to with many other programs that can be as interesting as the first....
We all are in the position of this person and our potential can be compared to this radio. Our potential is not yet fully exploited and we are not yet aware of certain of your hidden talents. ..
My princess charming ( my 7 year old niece) was covering her school notebook..i felt so happy reading the " Points to Remember" section on the back side of the cover, i'm sure it will serve as a sweet flashback for all my dear blogging frds:
1. Education begins a gentleman, conversation completes him.
2. It is education that forms the common mind just as the twig is bent the tree is inclined.3. Education relations make the strongest tie.
4. Education has for its object the formation of character.
5. The treasure of education is greater than all other treasure of the world.
6. The relationship between student and teacher is just like a son and father.
7. Those people are never alone who have healthy thinking.
I just realised that with my recent posts, i've started sounding like an 80 yr old preaching aunt.-:D...but i really cant help myself, these small small events move me so much!
Hey but that can't be...Some of my wisdom teeth are still coming..
I found some tips to keep our teeth healthy at the dentist's place:
1. Brush twice a day.
2. Floss regularly to prevent tooth decay.
3. Use flouride Rinse method to strengthen the outer enamel of the teeth.
4. Try to avoid Soda and cola like drinks, to be replaced by milk, water and juices.
5. Avoid chewing tobacco and smoking.
6. Avoid alcohol, it has the risk of developing cancer in mouth.
7. Healthy diet consumption.
8. Visit a dentist at least twice an year..
I've been surely following the last point to a great extent..)