Monday, June 09, 2008

Happiness Index..)

You Are Very Happy




Your life is totally together, and you enjoy every day.

And you don't need a quiz to tell you that!

You know how to find pleasure in the little things...

And even when life isn't so great, you have a good sense of perspective.
Check this interesting quiz! How Happy Are You, Really?
.

Well i have reasons to be forever happy..

God gifted me an onsite last year, whose memories will stay fresh in my heart forever..

2007 was my best year, i met some wonderful souls..I realized that i can do much better than my current state..
.
.Not sure if my happy state can be expressed in words..
.

Thanks dear Jungle Mom, for sharing this interesting quiz!!
.

3 comments:

Jas said...

ya! u dont need a quiz to tell u that! ur friends wud say same thing anytime!
thats the deal, u keep blogging and expressing and we keep u happy!! :P
and maybe the germans too! ;)

Mukul said...

Hey, I also got the same thing !

You should take an all india trip to spread happy spirit around !! seriously. That will get us rid of all bandhs , agitations etc etc.

Rita Loca said...

Your welcome and glad you are so happy!!!