Sharing some nice quotes sent by my school buddy Sunaina who is a great mother of a lovely boy, and my college buddy Vikas Mehta who has attended landmark moral education series very seriously:
1. Don't change for the one who never cares for your presence, but live for the one who is ready to change for you, Life gets beautiful with such people, so be with them.
2. Living in the favourable & unfavourable situation is called part of living. But smiling in all those situations is called Art of living.
3. Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you, not because they are not nice but because you are nice.
4. The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems.
5. If you can't love a person whom you see, then how can you love God, whom you have never seen -Mother Teresa
6. Sometimes when we feel an emotion, anger, sadness, frustration or ittitation, remember it's just a feeling, not the reality. So if it's not real, what's the worry?
7. Those we HURT the most are often those we LOVE the most.
8. If somoeone is standing between You and GOD, guess who's closer to GOD.
9. There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is YOU.
10. Never let the fear of failure be an excuse for not trying. Society tells us that to fail is the most terrible thing in the world, but i know it isn't. Failure is a part of what makes us HUMAN.
For more interesting quotes, visit my Infosys buddy Amita Gajewar's blog, she currentlyworks with Yahoo and her acts are often a great source of inspiration: