Friday, June 08, 2007

Kasam Se

















muskurake yeh pal chede pyaar kee dhun..
naye naye sapne akhon mein bun..


Bahare churalun mausam se...
kasam se...kasam se..kasame see


asha ki kiran kahti hum se...
kasam se...kasam se..kasame see
..
...
I liked this serial aired on Zee TV..and used to watch it some times, there in India. To know more abt it, visit the link:
..
..
This is a story of 3 sisters, and how they struggle in their journey called life!!
And i sing its title song almost everyday!!!
..
..
..
Now that i am in love with Europe, i sing this song with all my heart!!..
Though my heart is purely Indian..and will alwz be the same..
But this European Beauty has surely impressed me lots..
...
...
Already explored Holland n Germany..
.
For Holland can only say one thing, as i had seen in my frds's blog:
HOLLAND:....Hope our love lasts and never ends..
...
Germany is the best place for people like me!!
Calm n quiet..in the lap of nature!!
...
...
Thank you God, thank you so much..You know me so well!!
Visited a temple yesterday with my frds, after a long time..
and we felt immensely happy!!
...
...
Hope i enjoy my stay in Paris as well..
...
Good day!!

No comments: